The PRO-NEO Neonatal ECG Electrodes are 22mm in diameter and consist of a conductive adhesive hydro-gel, a Ag/AgCl plated sensing element, a non-woven substrate and a 60cm flexible tinned copper or carbon lead-wire terminating in a standard DIN connector (AAMI color coding)
- Designed for connecting outside the incubator.
- Pre-gelled, AAMI color coding of security plug (black, red, white, green)-Easy use
- Hypoallergenic gel adapted to sensitive skin - Security
- Wire flexibility allowing movement - Comfort
- A very low impedance Ag/AgCl Sensor- Noise free trace
- PRO-NEO SR series electrodes are radiolucent to reduce the need to replace or remove electrodes in most radiological imaging applications.
- Backing is breathable, stretchable, and gentle to the skin for excellent patient comfort.
ADreview completion : Review No. 2013-|10-07-1895
This product is a 'medical device' and read 'Instruction for use' and 'Method of use' carefully before the use.
Ag / AgCI Sensor
1.5mm DIN Safety socket
US Markets : White, Black, Green (W.B.G) , EU Markets : Red, Green , Yellow (R.G.Y)
( W : White, B : Black, R : Red, G : Green, Y : Yellow )
About Us | Copyright ®Ō 2017 Bio-Protech inc. All right reserved. | Mail us Head Office : 151-3 Donghwagongdan-ro, Munmak-eup, Wonju si,
Gangwon-do, Korea (Zip Code : 26365) North Amercan Headquarters : 13620 Benson Ave Unit A Chino, CA 91710 (Ph: 909-464-1464 , Fx: 909-464-2664)